July 24, 2015
With beverages like sodas, coffee and energy drinks so easy to get our hands on, it can be difficult to stay hydrated and healthy in the summer months. Here are a few of our favorite fruit infused water recipes that will help you feel happy and hydrated all summer long!
Give it a try, these varieties are full of flavor, easy to prepare and look absolutely gorgeous!
Strawberry, Lemon and Mint Infused Water
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ lemon sliced
- 2 cups filtered or sparkling water
- 1-2 mint, sprigs (optional for serving)
Cucumber, Watermelon Infused Water
- 1/4 cup cucumber, sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup watermelon, sliced or cubed
Orange, Blueberry Infused Water
- 1 medium-large orange, cut into wedges (remove seeds)
- 1 handful of blueberries
Wash your ingredients thoroughly before you begin. Slice your fruit and/or herbs, place in a glass pour in a splash of water and stir fruit. With a spoon, lightly press on the fruit to release some of the flavors. Fill the glass with ice, water and let everything infuse for at least an hour (infuse longer if you want even more flavor).